The Conference will be structured around main thematic axes such as:
- Current and future trends in innovation, entrepreneurship, and employment.
- European Initiatives to support educators and students in entrepreneurial education and in enhancing youth entrepreneurship, such as the ENTREDU, ODS, Quantum Spinoff, Greenet, Agroweb, and Play4Guidance projects.
- How to access Europe-wide best practices, online resources and educational communities, in the area of entrepreneurial education.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship best practices in schools (innovative teachers present their best practices and innovative activities).
- “Closing the gap” between school and marketplace; educators’ and entrepreneurs’ perspectives.